Oh, these sunny days make everyone in this city happily ever after like how the Cinderella and Prince Charming story ends 😀
Rania several times went to Toddler groups and she is now infected by mild flu, hopefully she will be better as soon as possible 😉 Anyway, this post records some facts about her, starting from her very beginning days living in my womb.
- A day after taking pregnancy test and found it positive, I took her climb Padang plateau with my best colleagues.
- We named her Olaf before we knew her gender, and changed it to Olive after doctor said that Olaf’s genital is female.
- She was born on 17th of Ramadhan holy month which coinciding with Nuzulul Quran day.
- At the day she was born, I was going to change her name into Qurania, but I changed my mind.
- She got her first Tahnik, by her grandma from Lamongan 🙂
- In BC calendar, she was born on American’s independence day.
- Soon after her umbilical cord was cut, she was laid down on my chest and urinated my stomach instead of sucking my breast.
- She is very calm and behave newborn, her demand when waking up in the midnight only breast milk and/or change the pants.
- She rarely poop in daily, mostly once in 2 or 3 days. The longest
strikeduration was 7 days.
- Rania has her own passport when she was 23rd day old and she did not open her eyes for a second >.<
- Her first formal photograph for visa was taken on 30th of July 2015, which is 3 weeks after her birthday.
- The second loudest and longest cry after born was the first night she stayed in Dublin.
- Her first word is ‘headset‘, happened when her uncle gave her a headset to be played with. What a gadget-lover baby!
- She likes almost every food I made for her, her only first rejection is rice porridge, but she eats it now in daily meal.
This is going to be a longer list as she continuously grows and explores this world. I believe that at this moment, it is not only Rania who is growing, but also me and her daddy. To be more mature parent.
We love you, Rania!