It is like a name of weekly market here, but it is not I want to share..
My day started with opening my email’s inbox, hmm there is someone who give a comment in my blog, let’s me check it..
It is from my old friend, he gave me a suggestion to organize my blog posts :)) yaah, I’m too lazy to do that 😀 If I’m not find his curiosity to learn IELTS and English, I won’t manage my posts :p
Well, he asked me to give a special tag/category to my posts that related to IELTS or English Subject, waaa finally I have to categorize them all with specific categories. Voilaa, you can see the categories cloud on the right panel of my blog. In brief, there are six main categories: College Stuff, IELTS Tips, Jewelry, Journey, Song Lyrics and of course an inherited categories from WordPress template is Uncategorized.
Here is the explanation about what kind of post under each categories
– College Stuff: Relating to everything happen in my College, involving my students, colleagues or just my job.
– IELTS Tips: About Tips and Trick to beat IELTS 😀 and some of them are posts about English Subjects
– Jewelry: I should make it into plural noun, but I don’t want to have many jewelries, because it happens only once in my life 🙂 This Category related to many life lesson that I’ve got from my families, friends or special moments. So you can say that this group reflect my self-centered character :))
– Journey is divided into four child categories: English DIKTI Program, Internship Program, Love Life Adventure and Married Life Adventure 🙂
It is undeniable that Love Life Adventure is most fat categories :p yah, it is my story before I got married, my passion, my obstacles and also my spirit 🙂
– Song Lyrics: It’s about song lyrics I have posted in my blog.
If you find any inappropriateness in my categories and its posts, please don’t ask me 🙂 I know what I’ve done and there are a ton of stories behind it 🙂 Please enjoy your time while surfing into my blog! 😉